Tread plates are metal flooring generally made from aluminum or a similar alloy with a pattern of squares or crisscross lines that serve as decorations and prevent the risk of slipping. Our aluminum tread plates come in two major types: pure aluminum plates and aluminum alloy plates.
1. Light weight, durable and easy to maintain, both type are commonly used in the production of home appliances, such as air conditioners, refrigerators and carriages, platforms, pipeline packing, suspension beams, table feet, knobs, wiring troughs and more.
2. These checker plates are also used in various construction projects and structures. They are excellent manufacturing and decorative materials for vehicle flooring and industrial flooring.
We supply diamond tread plates, textured aluminum plates, mill finish aluminum tread plates and polished finish aluminum tread plates. During production, we use premium alloy, including 1050, 3003, 3105, 5052, 5754, 5083, and 6061. Our tread plates undergo strict tempers, including O, H22, H112, H111, H114, and T6. (These are temper designations).
1) Thickness: 1.2-8.0mm
2) Width: 200-2100mm
3) Length: 400-8000mm
4) Tread bar height: 0.8-1.5mm
5) Surface treatment: Mill Finish, Polished, or Anodized
6) Standard: ASTM International Standards or EN Standard
7) Package: wooden pallet (shipping standard)
8) MOQ: 5 tons per size.
9) LEADTIME: Within 30 days after confirmation of order.