Aluminum coils are used in a variety of industries, including housing. Within the housing industry, they are designed to cover and protect hard to maintain areas on home exteriors. We can supply customers with a variety of aluminum trim coils with the use of our advanced aluminum coating lines. Facilitated using our management system, we can conduct scale production of aluminum trim coils, plates, strips, foils, veneers, aluminum curtain walls, textured aluminum sheets, aluminum alloy plates and super wide/super-sized aluminum sheets.
Materials of Aluminum Trim Coils
We use 1100, 3000 and 5000 series aluminum supplied by Southwest Aluminum (Group) co., Ltd. and CHALCO Ruimin Co., Ltd. in order to make quality aluminum trim coils. The pretreatment agents come from Henkel and Chemetall, while paint comes from PPG (United States), BECKER (Sweden), and VALSPAR (United States).
Our color coated aluminum coils are available in a thickness ranging from 0.25-1.5 mm thick, and 1000-1600mm wide. With a range of colors and top quality, these painted aluminum coils can be used for the production of ceilings, aluminum plastic composite panels andaluminum tiles, among other uses.
1) Alloy: A3004, A1100, A5005, A5052
2) Aluminum thickness: 0.23mm - 1.20mm
3) Aluminum width:1000mm-1600mm
4) Coating finish: PVDF, polyester, acrylic
5)Total coating thickness:
a) PVDF coating: more than 25 micron;
b) Polyester coating: more than 18 micron
6) Coating hardness (pencil hardness) more than 2h
7) Adhesion: 5J
8) Impact resistance: no cracking and peeling
9) Flexibility (T-bend): 2T
10) MEK resistance: more than 100
11) Certification: SONCAP, Certificate of Origin
Our color coated aluminum products include aluminum alloy coils, aluminum coils and more. They can be used to make aluminum veneers, aluminum plastic composite panels (ACP), perforated panels and more. They have been widely used in vehicles, ships, electronic products, electrical equipment, curtain walls, sign production industries and more.
To be more specific, they are used to manufacture decorative materials as follows.
1. Exterior Decoration: wall cladding, facades, roofs, canopies, tunnels, column covers and renovations
2. Interior Decoration: wall cladding, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens, and balconies
3. Advertisements and shop fittings: display platform signboards, facades and shop fronts